[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wanted: "dats" y-pipe
Auto Flea Market.

Wanted: "dats" y-pipe

Wanted: "dats" y-pipe

Postby TRD_Sloara » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm

If nobody has a used one in decent condition for sale, that's fine. I need to replace my broken flex pipe, and the dats y-pipe sounds like the most logical choice. Only problem is, like I figured, googling this part resulted in absolutely nothing but forum posts mentioning the part. Is this a group buy-only type part? Is it discontinued? Are there any other options for a performance upgrade, other than the OBX headers, which I would have to spend an arm and a leg to have installed?
TRD_Sloara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Wanted: "dats" y-pipe

Postby Gregtrd » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 pm

^^ where are you located?
The Fastest Camry in Socal
366whp / 427wtq @10.5psi
Gregtrd
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TRD_Sloara » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:08 am

Gregtrd wrote:^^ where are you located?

Milwaukee, WI
TRD_Sloara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Texas Tornado » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

I have one of Dat's originals that has never been installled was to busy traveling out of town.

Now; the Solara is R.I.P. pm me if you're interested..

Dat can vouch for me.

Thanks
2003 Solara SLE 3.0 V6 - Red
Very clean adding mods.

Mods: TRD Body Kit, Injen CAI, Optima Red Top, TRD RSB, TRD FSB, TRD Oil Cap.
Texas Tornado
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale