[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: 16" or 17" OEM wheels (Charlotte, NC)
Auto Flea Market.

WTB: 16" or 17" OEM wheels (Charlotte, NC)

WTB: 16" or 17" OEM wheels (Charlotte, NC)

Postby Wilbur » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:22 pm

So my girl will need new tires for her '01 Solara and instead of getting new tires for her 15s I figured this would be a good opportunity to upgrade. Let me know what ya'll have.

Thanks!

Will
Wilbur
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: WTB: 16" or 17" OEM wheels (Charlotte, NC)

Postby Mkulina » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 am

I have two sets of 16's that you may be interested in. One is on my car, they are the stock 2001 16 x 6 alloy wheels: http://www.originalwheels.com/toyota-wh ... 01rims.php

See part # 69379. They have Hancook tires with about 5 k miles on them. Once has been curbed, it was mild and they are still straight and balanced. They will run you $300, including lugs, center caps, etc.

Option two would be

http://www.originalwheels.com/toyota-wh ... 04rims.php

See part 69451 These are off a 2004 Solara, they are 16x6.5. They are literally perfect, have the lugs, caps, etc. This is just the rims, but I need $300 for them.

I'm in Jacksonville, Fl, so we can find some way to get them to you.

Regards,
Mike
Mkulina
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: WTB: 16" or 17" OEM wheels (Charlotte, NC)

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Where are you located? that will help
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Return to Wanted/For Sale