[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Pricing on used solara parts
Auto Flea Market.

Pricing on used solara parts

Pricing on used solara parts

Postby tooshorty » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 am

Fellas and ladies of the Solara world... I have alot of love for the rides that we have. not many have them and they aren't the easiest rides to find upgrades for and if there are upgrades available they are not cheap. I noticed on a thread for a sale recently and the seller asked if there are anymore serious solara tuners out there and you know what, It seems to be that we are a dying breed. Well the only way that stuff will sell and keep things circulating is starting to lower the value of your used parts. For the price of these used superchargers that are trying to be sold and for the amount of power you actually get for our cars they are rarely worth the money. I personally would never pay $2300 for a supercharger that will give me about 60 hp but also needing other upgrades. I would have gladly purchased alot of items for my own car but alot of these used parts are being sold for far too much especially for the economy. If you guys really want to sell your stuff you need to make it a steal or a buy worth while. Its not about low balling but i'm also tired of seeing the same bumps for items that are far too expensive for what you're getting out of them
Valley of the SUN!!!!
tooshorty
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Pricing on used solara parts

Postby 1gSE » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 am

You gotta pay to play. This is something a true auto enthusiast understands. If this is too difficult, move on to another platform with more aftermarket support.
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Pricing on used solara parts

Postby Brandoe91 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:35 am

^^ Exactly.The price are already much lower than previous years. If you look at comparable platform, like the 95+ accord v6 and maxima v6 there aftermarket used parts are selling for similar prices despite the decline of their modding community.People who really want to take their cars to the next level will simply pay to play.
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale