[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - [FS-2items] 1mz-fe TRD S/C, gen4 JDM front corner lamps
Auto Flea Market.

[FS-2items] 1mz-fe TRD S/C, gen4 JDM front corner lamps

[FS-2items] 1mz-fe TRD S/C, gen4 JDM front corner lamps

Postby dorifuto.boi » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:04 pm

1mz-fe TRD Supercharger

-Rebuilt idler plate with all new pulleys/tensioner/belt
-Missing Vacuum hoses
-2000USD OBO (including shipping to 48 states) (excludes paypal fee)

gen4 JDM Front Corner Lamps

-USDM socket does not fit. use a razor blade and cut off A LITTLE BIT of whichever tab is keeping the socket from going into the lamp (there are 4 tabs. one needs to be trimmed).
-there is a little crack on the RH lamp
-the tab has been broken on the both lamps but was superglued on. (we all know how the superglue now a days bonds plastic together like crazy)
-50usd + shipping + paypal fees
dorifuto.boi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: [FS-2items] 1mz-fe TRD S/C, gen4 JDM front corner lamps

Postby dorifuto.boi » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:27 pm

bump

how do i edit my original post ?
dorifuto.boi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby dorifuto.boi » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 pm

1800usd for supercharger.

free shipping to the 48 states. will ship worldwide

does not include paypal fee.
dorifuto.boi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby stanpalg » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:31 am

Bump.

Hi All, this is my first post, but i've been watching SG boards for a while. I even had an acct back in 03-04 i think, or maybe that was ToyotaNation.... Anyways...
Couple of questions on S/C, since there’s not much detail provided. My major goal is for it to be legal In california (CARB and vacuum diagram stickers still being present) and so that I’d be able to install it without any major DIY fabrication.

So here come my q’s :)
1) How many miles did it have before the rebuild?
2) Are vacuum hoses the only missing parts? Any additional parts that are missing? Don't want to grab a manual and find out that something isn't there and I didn't ask about it.
3) What kind of pulley does it have.
4) Will it work with auto transmission? I’ve seen manual transmisisons having an EGR tube. Do I need the same thing for auto? I’ve noticed that EGR connector is at an angle, while the intake manifold has it paralel to the firewall. Not sure if it turns freely to be mounted on S/C.
5) CARB Stickers, vacuum routing stickers. Are those still present?
6) No piggyback needed, right? (forgive my ignorance… I’ve seen many setups and have hard time figuring out if stock ECU will or will not have trouble with 4psi boost.)
7) Why are you selling it?

Thanks.
stanpalg
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby KILLA CAM » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Is this the supercharger you bought from me?
KILLA CAM
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Brandoe91 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 pm

No killa, I believe that one is still on his car.
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby dorifuto.boi » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Hey, thanks for your questions.

1) How many miles did it have before the rebuild?
-It has accumulated 50k miles since new. People usually run 150k miles before a snout rebuild. So you should plan on having a snout rebuild after running a little more than 50k miles with this supercharger. The idler plate assembly will come with all new pulleys/tensioner/belt on there. New oil will be included so you can change it whenever or I can change it before shipping it out. It takes like 5-10 minutes.

2) Are vacuum hoses the only missing parts? Any additional parts that are missing? Don't want to grab a manual and find out that something isn't there and I didn't ask about it.
-No. In addition to the vacuum hoses, a small collar is missing. Its the collar used to space the supercharger from one of the engine hangers. I lost it and don't know where it went. You can use some grade8 washers to compensate. I dont have that collar on my car either and i simply don't have the engine hanger attached. I need to go buy some washers and fix that if i ever get a chance haha.

3) What kind of pulley does it have.
-I just measured it to be around 3.35 inches in diameter.

4) Will it work with auto transmission? I’ve seen manual transmisisons having an EGR tube. Do I need the same thing for auto? I’ve noticed that EGR connector is at an angle, while the intake manifold has it paralel to the firewall. Not sure if it turns freely to be mounted on S/C.
-What I'm selling includes the EGR tube for automatic transmission as well as the EBC for the automatic transmission. Basically its a full kit (minus the stuff im missing) for an automatic car.

5) CARB Stickers, vacuum routing stickers. Are those still present?
-Theres a sticker on the idlery plate saying that the emission standards meet all 50 states and gave some kind of number for reference to california. Would that be the CARB sticker ? Vacuum routing sticker is not present but I saw some for sale somewhere on this forum.

6) No piggyback needed, right? (forgive my ignorance… I’ve seen many setups and have hard time figuring out if stock ECU will or will not have trouble with 4psi boost.)
-No piggyback needed. Having a piggyback will generally provide more power.

7) Why are you selling it?
-I already have one on my car. I dont need this one

@killacam, your s/c is going to be on my car until the day she dies. which i hope she never does
dorifuto.boi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby stanpalg » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:06 pm

pm'd you
stanpalg
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby dorifuto.boi » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:09 pm

did you still want it ?
dorifuto.boi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 1kdude » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Is this still available?
1kdude
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Brandoe91 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 am

Sold
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1kdude » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:51 pm

If you don't mind me asking what did it go for?

Thanks
1kdude
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby epinkiert22 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:26 pm

how do you change the oil and what kind do you use i think my bearings are starting to go so id like to change the oil until i get a chance to rebuild it
epinkiert22
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby JavaJoe_2 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Hope this helps, but the "search" or Google might have been quicker for you....Here
It's really not that hard to do, so long as you have the s/c off the car. I've never done it with it on the car.
Got Boost?? :sweet:
JavaJoe_2
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby facevedo17 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:31 am

did SC sell
[
facevedo17
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Next