[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TOTALED RIP. Silver curse in Socal..Goodbye sale.91206
Auto Flea Market.

TOTALED RIP. Silver curse in Socal..Goodbye sale.91206

Re: TOTALED RIP. Silver curse in Socal..Goodbye sale.91206

Postby LatinUSMC » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:46 pm

j_dizzo wrote:Any word on any of them being bent or anything?

come check em out. your self im Just behind the Old MINX club..off the 2 and 134 fwy. i ran ut of thread , so just went back to stocks...i also have a set of blacked out head lights that need some silicone to water proof. im just too lazy to finish em .text me 818-614 -8823
ALL*TRD*...Revos,FSTB,RSB,Muffler+FSB.
LatinUSMC
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Wanted/For Sale