[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - KCE Outlets Downsizing its Automotive Sales(Clearance Items)
Auto Flea Market.

KCE Outlets Downsizing its Automotive Sales(Clearance Items)

KCE Outlets Downsizing its Automotive Sales(Clearance Items)

Postby indiglosolara » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey All SGers,

As we all know that this economy hasn't been great and I am forced to downsize my inventory of carrying Automotive Parts and Accessories. As of Nov 1st, 2011 KCE Outlets will no longer by carrying HID's in stock (HID will be available on a per order basis and prices will increase due to my lack of volume ordering). I will have to clearance out what I have left in my Inventory over the next few days. Here is your chance to get some items at a very deep discounted price. So keep checking this thread for updates.

I will also be forced to give up my pricing standards on K-sport and other major vender/brand products since I can no longer order/maintain the volume that they need me to have on hand in order to get the prices I have been getting. Sorry for those I have recently given prices to but as of Nov 1st my prices will be changed.

KCE Outlets will remain in business but from a diff stand point.

Thanks to all those who have supported KCE Outlets in the past.

Kenny
Last edited by indiglosolara on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Re: KCE Outlets Downsizing its Automotive Sales

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:45 am

Sorry, it has to come down to that... Pleasure doing business with you Kenny.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: KCE Outlets Downsizing its Automotive Sales

Postby indiglosolara » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 pm

FS: I have a Brand New Unused AVS Hood Visor for sale.
It is painted to Indigloink Pearl.

I paid $75 for the hood visor then another $75 for the paint originally.
Looking to get $100.00 locally picked up OBO

Not sure If I want to ship this item.

Its been sitting on my garage for some time now.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Re: KCE Outlets Downsizing its Automotive Sales(Clearance It

Postby indiglosolara » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Mods, Please close this thread and close it out... I have discontinued carrying Automotice parts.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Return to Wanted/For Sale