[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Quaife Limited Slip Differential
Auto Flea Market.

FS: Quaife Limited Slip Differential

FS: Quaife Limited Slip Differential

Postby SirThomas88 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:36 pm

I've got a Quaife Helical LSD for sale.

Here's all the info: http://www.quaife.co.uk/shop/products/qdf25e

I bought it for my Camry's transmission but gave up trying to research whether it was compatible for it and need the money. It's marketed for the gen 1 Scion tC. The LSD has never been used.

I'm not posting pictures unless I get serious inquiries. The Quaife website has photos. That's what it looks like.

$400 OBO

Thanks, Josh
14.11s 101mph quarter mile. 5 Speed v6 Supercharged @ 5.5psi
SirThomas88
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS: Quaife Limited Slip Differential

Postby ThatVietGuy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Alright, who's gonna be the first n00b to come in here and ask what a limited slip diff is and/or whether it will fit his car?

P.S. That's a damn good price and I hope you have it posted somewhere else, too, because that should sell pretty fast.
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby NRDriver » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:27 pm

whats a limited slip differential. lol. will it fit my rear wheel drive solara. j/k
00 Solara,SEV6,ASA JH8, hks ignition, JET chip, greddy evo,TSW short shifter,carbon dash,TRD kit, Weapon r SR w/ CA ext, DATSrpipe, TRD springs/struts
NRDriver
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JimKing » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:45 am

It is dimensionally different from the unit spec'd for the MR2 turbo's E153, which is the QDF17E.
JimKing
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale