[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Rear Valences
Auto Flea Market.

FS: Rear Valences

FS: Rear Valences

Postby talaznfoo » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Hi,

I have the fiberglass rear valences for sale. They are painted 1C4 silver. they will fit both gen 1 and gen 1.5 (1999-2003) solaras. it's for both the left and the right valences (does not include the center piece). Local pickup in so-cal only. Asking $100 OBO. Please PM me if you have any questions. Pictures are below.

www.cardomain.com/id/talaznfoo
2001 Solara SE, silver, 7 piece TRD kit, 19 Axis TC-Evolution, Eibach Pro Kit, Tokico shocks,reverse gaugages, euro corners
talaznfoo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: FS: Rear Valences

Postby talaznfoo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 pm

bump... new price $50 (so-cal pickup only)
www.cardomain.com/id/talaznfoo
2001 Solara SE, silver, 7 piece TRD kit, 19 Axis TC-Evolution, Eibach Pro Kit, Tokico shocks,reverse gaugages, euro corners
talaznfoo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby wiseman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:18 pm

If your willing to ship just pm me with how much i have money ready
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 pm

where are you located?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby hksxtrd562 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:22 am

Let a noob like me get these >.> I gotta start building up my kit! If you're in the Alhambra SG area Then ill go scoop it up!
You drive FASS man.
hksxtrd562
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Bostonlara » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 am

hksxtrd562 wrote:Let a noob like me get these >.> I gotta start building up my kit! If you're in the Alhambra SG area Then ill go scoop it up!

LO flippin L, I wish I could I call dibs on stuff just for being a nooooob. First come first serve!!!
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby hksxtrd562 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:26 pm

It sucks though, if Toyota still supported the Solara models then we wouldn't have to hunt for these kits. I mean Kaminari has the kits but they're not exactly fitted for the Gen 1s even though I have a Gen 1.5.

It would be better if we had a stronger aftermarket support.. using lips designed for other cars just doesn't cut it sometimes lol
You drive FASS man.
hksxtrd562
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ladiiscorpio » Wed May 08, 2013 8:52 am

Still for sale? If you shipp to 08005 ill take them
ladiiscorpio
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale