[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: Gen 1-1.5 Speedometer Cluster
Auto Flea Market.

F/S: Gen 1-1.5 Speedometer Cluster

F/S: Gen 1-1.5 Speedometer Cluster

Postby FLASH » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:38 pm

While trying to troubleshoot why my Tachometer is dead, I tried using a second Speedometer Cluster. Found that it wasn't the problem, so now I'm looking to sell the cluster.

Apparently the mileage is stored on the Cluster. I'm going to assume it's on the Denso Chip on there. Try changing at your own risk!

In any case, the cluster is very good to excellent condition as far as aesthetics go. It looks like one or two of the 194's that illuminate it are dead, but I recommend changing them out with LED's anyhow :wink:

The mileage on it reads 138,478.

Anybody interested? Shoot me a price. Looking for about $60.
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale