[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: TRD Kit for Gen 1/1.5
Auto Flea Market.

WTB: TRD Kit for Gen 1/1.5

WTB: TRD Kit for Gen 1/1.5

Postby EkiMucH » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Looking to purchase a TRD kit for the Gen 1/1.5 preferably in white if one is out there and within the SF Bay Area and also I will take into consideration of driving to the Los Angeles area to pick one up if shipping is not possible. If not I will contact Kaminari later on to get one or save the cash for something better. Thanks!
EkiMucH
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTB: TRD Kit for Gen 1/1.5

Postby showlara » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:32 pm

got an incomplete kit, missing front left made by kaminari, i made my own front lip with the accord type m lip and i also change it out between the "garage" lip it also is painted pearl white but has the regular scratches on the bottom, could rock it until you decide to repaint it...$450 shipped
showlara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale