[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: 9005/9006 HID Bulbs
Auto Flea Market.

WTB: 9005/9006 HID Bulbs

WTB: 9005/9006 HID Bulbs

Postby philosophicaljt » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 am

I've had yellow HID's in my fogs for a really long time. One of them is finally blown.

So I just want to buy a pair of bulbs. It's just a regular 9005 bulb essentially. I could also use 9006 bulbs if someone has those.

Just let me know :)

For those of you that are curious, I had retrofitted the stock solara projectors into my fogs at one point, but being so low on the car, I was just constantly blinding people. Even aimed down well below helpful, it was a bad idea. So i switched back to stock fogs with aftermarket HID's. Not ideal, but better.
2004 Solara SLE V6
Search
philosophicaljt
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: WTB: 9005/9006 HID Bulbs

Postby SpeedySolara » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:07 pm

philosophicaljt wrote:I've had yellow HID's in my fogs for a really long time. One of them is finally blown.

So I just want to buy a pair of bulbs. It's just a regular 9005 bulb essentially. I could also use 9006 bulbs if someone has those.

Just let me know :)

For those of you that are curious, I had retrofitted the stock solara projectors into my fogs at one point, but being so low on the car, I was just constantly blinding people. Even aimed down well below helpful, it was a bad idea. So i switched back to stock fogs with aftermarket HID's. Not ideal, but better.

I have 9005/9006 HID bulbs in 3000K (yellow) & 5000K (white w/ hint of blue). Please let me know if you're interested in either set. Thank you.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale