[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 19" SSR Vienna Courage 5x114.3
Auto Flea Market.

FS: 19" SSR Vienna Courage 5x114.3

FS: 19" SSR Vienna Courage 5x114.3

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:43 am

I am selling these wheels... 1500 picked up obo, Perfect for rebarreling or you can fix them... One Lip and barrel is bent on one wheel.

These are ssr vienna courage, 5x114.3, 19x8 +37 Super low disk on the rear and low on the front...

Please pass the word.

I'll get more pics in this week.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Wanted/For Sale