[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wtb: 5 speed tranny
Auto Flea Market.

wtb: 5 speed tranny

wtb: 5 speed tranny

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 pm

As the subject says looking to buy a 5 speed tranny, anyone have one or knows where i can get one? I think i busted mine tonight. Left axle popped off on the freeway, and came off with something inside the tranny. Ill take pics tomorrow and maybe someone can let me know if my tranny is done. thanks.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Re: wtb: 5 speed tranny

Postby Brandoe91 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Car-parts.com put in your state and zip.

Found these on there
$500 Elegant Auto Dismantling USA-CA(Pacoima) 83k miles 818-890-4745
$450 K & P Auto Dismantlers USA-CA(Fontana)
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale