[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S = 18'' TRD Wheels (rare find!)
Auto Flea Market.

F/S = 18'' TRD Wheels (rare find!)

F/S = 18'' TRD Wheels (rare find!)

Postby DiamondPearlSolara01 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:06 pm

I am Selling my 18'' TRD wheels = http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=276498

They are in great condition. One wheel does have noticeable curb rash on it, but other than that these are clean! I will hopefully be able to go this weekend to get detailed pictures but just wanted to see if there was any initial interest before I go to the old storage unit. I have a few pictures here that show it on the car but don't worry detailed pictures will come!!!! I am located in Columbus Ohio so prefer a local pickup, obviously, but will negotiate and quote shipping prices. Must mention that these will need new tires the current tires are bald and need replaced. I am asking for $395 (+shipping). I am firm on this offer, but throw me a number, please no low ballers... PM me for email and contact information. I loved these wheels but I got rid of the Solara.

Here are the Pics on the Solara =

2001 Solara V6 SLE

TRD - K&N - Alpine - Infinity

DiamondPearlSolara01
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: F/S = 18'' TRD Wheels (rare find!)

Postby Thechads04 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:01 pm

If you come down in price a little I would like to have them in live in charleston wv so I could drive there in a few hours so there would be no shipping cost
Thechads04
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SteveSolara » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 pm

$340 we got a deal
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Marishvcard » Sat May 26, 2012 12:27 am

Another great deal for $342.33. :lilangel: