[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 16 inch rims and Kumho tires for sale
Auto Flea Market.

16 inch rims and Kumho tires for sale

16 inch rims and Kumho tires for sale

Postby vizzionman » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 pm

I purchased a set of 4 kumho tires/sport rims about 2 months ago from tirerack.com Its come down to me now to part my 2000 camry off as i will be getting something new with a warranty and less fast lol. I paid 800 including shipping for these bad boys, im willing to part them for $650obo plus shipping fees I havent really floored the car from a dig in these tires. as you can see from the pic, the tread is good and the rims are in terrific shape considering ive only had them for two months!

vizzionman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 16 inch rims and Kumho tires for sale

Postby ACProductions » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Where are you located?
FREE CHILTON MANUAL

The speed at which a woman says "nothing" when you ask her what's wrong is inversely proportional to the size of the coming storm.

ACProductions
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby vizzionman » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Near Milwaukee Wisconsin, shoot me an offer!
vizzionman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby jorgea » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 am

Are these still available?
jorgea
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby vizzionman » Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 am

yes, shoot me an offer
vizzionman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby vizzionman » Sat May 26, 2012 7:57 am

STILL AVAILABLE!!!! I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE!!! THEY ARE OFF THE CAR SITTING IN MY GARAGE!!!! $500 PLUS SHIPPING
vizzionman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale