[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FOR SALE - Enkei BCET 16" wheels
Auto Flea Market.

FOR SALE - Enkei BCET 16" wheels

FOR SALE - Enkei BCET 16" wheels

Postby waterboy » Mon May 21, 2012 11:02 am

I have a partial set of Enkei BCET alum wheels for sale. These are the dealer add-ons used to replace the stock wheels from Toyota. We hit something in the road and cracked one of them. The other 3 are in decent shape, typical of an 8 year old car. I tried to find one to match and came up empty so I bought a new set of wheels for the car.

Yes I am new to the board. Joined so I could see if there is any interest in these things before selling them for scrap. Price is negotiable, plus shipping. Available for pickup if you happen to be in the Raleigh, NC area

Drop me a PM and I am more than happy to send over pictures.

Thanks
Dave
waterboy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale