[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 99 Solara V6 Manual Flat Black with TRD mods for sale!
Auto Flea Market.

99 Solara V6 Manual Flat Black with TRD mods for sale!

Re: 99 Solara V6 Manual Flat Black with TRD mods for sale!

Postby freshdenamufcka » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 am

yo i emailed you about the headlights and corners. do you still have them? pm me with details. thx
freshdenamufcka
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby I113GAL » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Just wondering if you or anyone has a decent set of hid ballasts for sale. If so PM me plz.
I113GAL
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Bostonlara » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:19 pm

i'll trade you my stock air box and filter for your cold air extension, only the extension not the SRI. then you can sell the SRI and make more than your asking :D
building a 5.5psi S/C 3MZ 5spd with Meth, 305cc injectors, lite weight crank pulley, Apexi Neo, full exhaust & ypipe, CAI, TB spacer, knock upgrade, jims fuel upgrade, walbro 255, and much much much much more
Bostonlara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mor3hawk3 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Anything left from the part out ?
Mor3hawk3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Wanted/For Sale