[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Gen 1.5 Headlights and Corners
Auto Flea Market.

FS: Gen 1.5 Headlights and Corners

FS: Gen 1.5 Headlights and Corners

Postby hksxtrd562 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 am

I have a set of headlights and corners off a 2002 solara.. let me know if you're interested. i have pics but will get them up later! BTW they're black housing but needs a good touchup! I'm in the SOCAL area if you're interested. Thank you for viewing my post.

EDIT: I'm looking to sell them for 110 or best offer. im negotiable with the price.. THANK YOU DSM_LARA. i was sleepy writing this x___x
Last edited by hksxtrd562 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You drive FASS man.
hksxtrd562
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: FS: Gen 1.5 Headlights and Corners

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:20 pm

DUDE..... PRICE is a Rule in the FS
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: FS: Gen 1.5 Headlights and Corners

Postby SpeedySolara » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 am

I want them! What's your Paypal?
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale