[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB Ivory Leather seat cover
Auto Flea Market.

WTB Ivory Leather seat cover

WTB Ivory Leather seat cover

Postby burgerman » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Need a drivers side seat cover for my '99 pearl white solara. It has the perforated leather in the middle. Willing to pay $200-250 depending on condition. I have found the bottom and back for about $350-400 new for each piece, but am looking to save some $$. I have a verified PAYPAL account or can send a money order if you prefer.
burgerman
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: WTB Ivory Leather seat cover

Postby DSM_Lara » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Check with the toyota dealership, they have an authorized vendor Katzkin.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Wanted/For Sale