[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: SAFC II Black
Auto Flea Market.

FS: SAFC II Black

FS: SAFC II Black

Postby camrtm3 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:14 pm

So like the title says I am selling an SAFC II. I purchased this back in August of last year and then my engine decided to have it rings go up on my 1MZ, so I am rebuilding it and this SAFC II will not be enough for what I want.

I would like $250 +shipping. Pictures to come tomorrow. I am just really tired and I needed to post this before I crashed. And I need the money for a turbo..... or diff....... clutch..... something I don't know.
camrtm3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: FS: SAFC II Black

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:25 am

Moved your item here for higher visibility and because it actually is car-related
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Wanted/For Sale