[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Axis zero brand new wheels
Auto Flea Market.

Axis zero brand new wheels

Axis zero brand new wheels

Postby Yass8n » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 am

Hi I just purchased 20" axis zero wheels for my solara year 2000 and do not like the downgrade in ride quality with the low pro tires. Looking to switch to 17" wheels. The wheels and tires are literally 3 days old. No rubbing issues.

Specs axis zero wheels (I don't know how to post pics so text me for pics)
20x8
5x114.3
Offset plus 35mm

Specs tires
Linglong
99.5 percent tread left
225/35/20
Located in Manteca ca will not ship asking 1700obo this is a steal
Call or text 209 740 2793
Yass8n
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Axis zero brand new wheels

Postby SteveSolara » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:04 am

Posting pics on the forums is pretty easy.
1. You need some sort of Photo sharing account. ( http://www.photobucket.com ) Which is very easy.
2. When you upload a photo, there should be an IMG Code that you can Copy.
Example
3. Just paste that to the post and it will automatically show up.
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale