[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Feeler: TRD Supercharger (Auto)
Auto Flea Market.

Feeler: TRD Supercharger (Auto)

Re: Feeler: TRD Supercharger (Auto)

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 am

^Great price for this item! too bad sg isnt the same anymore.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby thenewguy » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 am

x2 ^
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby johnduh » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:13 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:
I didn't subscribe to this thread so I don't get updated and I don't check on this forum everyday. Keep the sarcastic comments to yourself tough guy.

tough guy? lol yeah ok. how about you stop trolling around and just buy this. Reminds me of so many noobs that ask and ask questions and never buy. :roll:

Ouch, am I rubbing you the wrong way? Why does it bother you so much on what I do? If I don't like what I see, I may reconsider on a purchase. Is there something wrong with that? Your posts in this thread has nothing to do with what the OP has posted. You're right, you're not a tough guy. Go blow up another motor will ya.
johnduh
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby johnduh » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:20 pm

What size pulley is that on the supercharger? It doesn't look OEM. Also, do you know if it needs a rebuild? :sweet: Toyosolv6
johnduh
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:42 am

johnduh wrote:
ToyoSolV6 wrote:
I didn't subscribe to this thread so I don't get updated and I don't check on this forum everyday. Keep the sarcastic comments to yourself tough guy.

tough guy? lol yeah ok. how about you stop trolling around and just buy this. Reminds me of so many noobs that ask and ask questions and never buy. :roll:

Ouch, am I rubbing you the wrong way? Why does it bother you so much on what I do? If I don't like what I see, I may reconsider on a purchase. Is there something wrong with that? Your posts in this thread has nothing to do with what the OP has posted. You're right, you're not a tough guy. Go blow up another motor will ya.

haha good one, all good though. If you changed your mind and reconsider buying this why do you keep posting annoying questions? if you really need to know stuff PM the OP, and sure thing buddy ill go blow up another engine. I bet my engine running like sh!t puffing blue smoke out the exhaust will still kill your car and still looks better too. Its alright if you looked through this site you would know whats going on with my engine. Soooooo keep talking, either way my car is will always blow yours out the water regardless if it has engine or not.

Good luck on your journey to asking questions and nevr buying anything. Your going to get very far that way. :2gunfire: :sweet:
Suck it easy :bird:
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:45 am

johnduh wrote:What size pulley is that on the supercharger? It doesn't look OEM. Also, do you know if it needs a rebuild? :sweet: Toyosolv6

how cute my name came up. looks like its a 4.5-5lbs pulley :drinking: :drinking:
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby TxBmbleBee » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:55 pm

johnduh wrote:What size pulley is that on the supercharger? It doesn't look OEM. Also, do you know if it needs a rebuild? :sweet: Toyosolv6

I can't remember what size pulley that is but it will not come with the supercharger. I have the stock pulley that I will include with sale.

As far as I know it does not need a rebuild.
"i just wanna go fast..."
TxBmbleBee
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby johnduh » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:57 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:
johnduh wrote:
ToyoSolV6 wrote:

haha good one, all good though. If you changed your mind and reconsider buying this why do you keep posting annoying questions? if you really need to know stuff PM the OP, and sure thing buddy ill go blow up another engine. I bet my engine running like sh!t puffing blue smoke out the exhaust will still kill your car and still looks better too. Its alright if you looked through this site you would know whats going on with my engine. Soooooo keep talking, either way my car is will always blow yours out the water regardless if it has engine or not.

Good luck on your journey to asking questions and nevr buying anything. Your going to get very far that way. :2gunfire: :sweet:
Suck it easy :bird:

I'm posting more questions just to annoy you more you dummy. And it's working.
johnduh
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby PlateLunch » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:33 pm

I think that is his point...are you going to buy the SC or just keep trying to jerk him off?
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 am

Thought so, its not working though. Ok fine keep asking questions. Im done here. I think even the OP knew you were never going to buy in the first place.
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Postby johnduh » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 am

Actually, I was interested and made an offer to the seller, but declined it. I appreciate your concern guys.
johnduh
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby smash » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:03 am

So yes, check the post count newbie time.

I'm after 1MZ TRD charger for my 3VZ - first thing I need to ask is will you ship to the UK?

Unfortunately that's where me, and my 3VZ are and where, TRD chargers are even rarer!!
smash
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Consider this sold!
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby smash » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am

It's sold?