[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - H&R Wheel Spacer DRS-System 30mm
Auto Flea Market.

H&R Wheel Spacer DRS-System 30mm

H&R Wheel Spacer DRS-System 30mm

Postby kteng » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm

This pair of H&R Wheel Spacer and longer studs (10pcs) Came off my 2000 Solara, I used it for about 2 months therefore its in a good condition. Please see pics for what you will get in the mail, i'm asking $100 shipped. I believe brand new set is $200 shipped, but I could be wrong, correct me if I'm wrong. if you are interested please PM me we can work it out.

Bolt Pattern:5/114.3
Center Bore:60.1
Spacer Type:DRM
Width:30mm,
Sold as 1 Pair

kteng
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: H&R Wheel Spacer DRS-System 30mm

Postby SteveSolara » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Damn 30mm!! GLWS
Image Image