[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Buying front bumper fangs
Auto Flea Market.

Buying front bumper fangs

Buying front bumper fangs

Postby Danhn » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello everyone, I just bought my Solara a few months ago. So far I think it's a really nice car. The only thing is that it's missing the fangs thingy. So if anyone have a pair of fangs for sale please let me know. Thanks. :D
Danhn
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Buying front bumper fangs

Postby GzNutz » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 pm

The fangs are a rare commodity on here. Your best bet is going to be a pick n pull.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Buying front bumper fangs

Postby Danhn » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Oh okay
Danhn
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale