[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: Ultrasone Pro-900 Headphones
Auto Flea Market.

F/S: Ultrasone Pro-900 Headphones

F/S: Ultrasone Pro-900 Headphones

Postby ACProductions » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Up for sale are my fresh set of Ultrasone Pro-900's. Unless you've ever really gotten into headphones you've probably never heard of ultrasone but rest assured these are some of the best on the market.

I've had them for approx a year and I'm looking to switch them out for some Beyerdynamics or some sennheisers. Haven't decided yet.

When I bought them they came with a 5 year warranty. There wasn't any card sent with it but I've already had them repaired by Ultrasone at no cost so I'm sure they're keeping track.

They are in nearly perfect condition save for a tiny ding and some very very minor scratches.

Some Features:
-Closed back
-6Hz - 42kHz frequency range
-S logic Surround
-MU Shielded for reduced electromagnetic emissions

Included:
- Case
- 1 Straight wire
- 1 Coiled Wire
- Instruction Manual
- Extra set of Ear Pads

I paid $550 for these brand new and I'm asking $400 shipped Obo. Any Questions just ask

FREE CHILTON MANUAL

The speed at which a woman says "nothing" when you ask her what's wrong is inversely proportional to the size of the coming storm.

ACProductions
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: F/S: Ultrasone Pro-900 Headphones

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Will these fit my gen 1.5?????? jk
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ACProductions » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 am

I'll have to check on that....

Derp.

Derpy bump
FREE CHILTON MANUAL

The speed at which a woman says "nothing" when you ask her what's wrong is inversely proportional to the size of the coming storm.

ACProductions
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ACProductions » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Bump
FREE CHILTON MANUAL

ACProductions
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale