[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NEW TRD Gen4 7-pc Body Kit by Molly Design (6P2)
Auto Flea Market.

NEW TRD Gen4 7-pc Body Kit by Molly Design (6P2)

Re: NEW TRD Gen4 7-pc Body Kit by Molly Design (6P2)

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Rob87 wrote:I see what your saying. So if I have TRD decals and can show TRD parts like RSB, Struts, Tower brace....then its pretty much ok? I dont see myself putting a S/C on my car anytime soon.

call it your " TRD work in progress" :multi:
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Rob87 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:30 pm

well well I might just go and grab a couple of them thangs!
2000 Solara SLE V6 automatic, Viper Alarm w/ SmartStart GPS, Whiteline FSB, TRD RSB, CP-E Intake, Magnaflow muffler
Rob87
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby parkc96 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Rob87 wrote:So what makes one worthy of TRD decals on the ride? I thought you guys would clown me if I had TRD logos and decals since my car isnt factory TRD. I got quite a few TRD parts :lol:

well i dont even have any TRD parts soo... haha guess that could be considered "rice" maybe? :roll: who cares haha

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:55 pm

i've never once been called a ricer, never ever. i think that name is more reserved for the honda and acura people.

watch, next show someone will call me car ricer, and it will be uttered by a ricer, typical rice thing of a ricer

like i said before as for the solara's, when u really get down and dirty with stance and maybe some badass wide tires and rims with some minor fender flares people need to double take and step back a minute. out in the northeast its super rare to see another modded solara, espically a good looking one
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DSM_Lara » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:27 am

This thread took a left turn.... Since, we are on the decal topic... You know your a Baller when you have the original TRD Molly Designs Decals.

Stay tune guys looks like the kit is going on a car sooner than I thought. It will be going on my Cousins Camry for now since I live with them. Plus will be doing something no one has done before to the kit.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 am

DSM_Lara wrote:This thread took a left turn.... Since, we are on the decal topic... You know your a Baller when you have the original TRD Molly Designs Decals.

Stay tune guys looks like the kit is going on a car sooner than I thought. It will be going on my Cousins Camry for now since I live with them. Plus will be doing something no one has done before to the kit.

:shocked!: you have so many! im in the process of installing my kit as i type, if you need to unload 2 or 3 PM me :lol:
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 am

Lol Wylie is the OG when it comes to these things!
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby Solarasian » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 pm

dsm, is that why the seller on ebay isnt selling them anymore? lol im glad i got mine before he ran out
Auto SLE V6
6000k VVME Bi-Xenon
GReddy SP2 catback
injen SRI is2030p
Kaminari Lip Kit(stand by)
Tokico hp Struts
Tein S Tech
Solarasian
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:55 pm

DSM_Lara wrote:This thread took a left turn.... Since, we are on the decal topic... You know your a Baller when you have the original TRD Molly Designs Decals.

Lol good thing i have 2 on my car now lol
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6

Previous

Return to Wanted/For Sale