[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Eclipse Cd5000
Auto Flea Market.

Eclipse Cd5000

Eclipse Cd5000

Postby NVDIS1 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:26 pm

I have this unit for sale and asking $125
This unit has tons of features including 8 volt pre-outs. I take care of my equipment so its in great shape.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/ele/3231564064.html

Reggie
Gen1 - modded a lil
05 Gti- Apr Stage 1-R1 Dv-badglss-coils-hids-Gr8 plates-endlinks-bosr'd-shav'd-R32 projectors-orange 18s-stretch'd tires-20th lip-dronemble
NVDIS1
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Wanted/For Sale