[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB TRD Wheels or steelies + fog lamps
Auto Flea Market.

WTB TRD Wheels or steelies + fog lamps

WTB TRD Wheels or steelies + fog lamps

Postby g_money85 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 am

Hi guys,

My wheel cracked and I need to move on. I was looking at these 10 spoke wheels from a camry that are TRD. It's either that or steelies with tires. I'm also looking for fog lamps for a 2001 solara. Let me know if anybody has any of these available. Thank you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Camry-20 ... 840wt_1064

the wheels.....
Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.
g_money85
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: WTB TRD Wheels or steelies + fog lamps

Postby Brandoe91 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 pm

check your inbox.
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale