[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2001 Headlights
Auto Flea Market.

2001 Headlights

2001 Headlights

Postby Mkulina » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:17 am

I am old, so when the lights on my Solara began to fog up, I wanted new ones. These are the old ones. They aren't all that bad, you can use them on a daily driver or if you happen to need one for a repair. They are not cracked and I'm including new bulbs in them. $50 plus shipping....

Mike
Mkulina
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: 2001 Headlights

Postby thenewguy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:29 am

You should post up some pictures so you can show physical evidence of the current conditions of your headlights.
If its a little yellow, try restoring the headlights with a restoration kit from the auto parts store. Should save you some time/money

-Anthony
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale