[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Sparco Torino Seats for sale
Auto Flea Market.

Sparco Torino Seats for sale

Sparco Torino Seats for sale

Postby Sleeper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:18 pm

I am selling my Sparco Torino Seats (Black) with a 3-point harness and brackets specifically made for the Gen 1-1.5 Solara. $1,000 firm. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Last edited by Sleeper on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SLEEPER...
Sparco Torino Seats, TRD Blower, Autometer Boost, Air/Fuel, and Tach gauges, DVD Touchscreen receiver, Carbon Fiber Reverse Gauges/Hood, 8K HIDs, Complete TRD Suspension, SPEC Stage 3 clutch & flywheel
Sleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Sparco Torino Seats for sale

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:54 pm

these won't sell without pics and price, both required read the rules!
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Sleeper » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Pictures are under the Profile, link to CarDomain. I havent been on this site in years, I dont know how to post pictures directly. The "img" option doesn't work.
SLEEPER...
Sparco Torino Seats, TRD Blower, Autometer Boost, Air/Fuel, and Tach gauges, DVD Touchscreen receiver, Carbon Fiber Reverse Gauges/Hood, 8K HIDs, Complete TRD Suspension, SPEC Stage 3 clutch & flywheel
Sleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Whats the price?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby Sleeper » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:16 pm

$1,000
SLEEPER...
Sleeper
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Yo Yo Ben.. haven't seen you on in a while... Its been a while since I've been on here.. but I lurk around from time to time..
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Return to Wanted/For Sale