[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wtb: side and back of lip kit
Auto Flea Market.

wtb: side and back of lip kit

wtb: side and back of lip kit

Postby wiseman » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 pm

Im looking for just the sides and back of a lip kit if anyone has one theyre parting out or just happen to have no front message me i have money ready
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: wtb: side and back of lip kit

Postby sliDingSolAra... » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:18 pm

you could buy them new from kaminari.com, waiting for a true TRD Molly set may not happen right away
02 5spd Engine scattered, working on a 3MZ S/C set-up
sliDingSolAra...
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: wtb: side and back of lip kit

Postby wiseman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 am

Yeah ive been looking at the kaminari one ill probably end up doing that but i really would rather trd if it comes around
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale