[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Built 1mzfe with 5-speed swap
Auto Flea Market.

Built 1mzfe with 5-speed swap

Built 1mzfe with 5-speed swap

Postby Mister_Perkins » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:48 pm

custom forged Eagle rods, 85mm 9:1 forged pistons, Toga HP bearings/thrust washers, ARP Main, rod, flywheel, head bolts, 600cc supra injectors, walbro intank sending unit, walbro inline sending unit, fidanza flywheel and stage 4 ACT clutch kit, E53 transmission with clutch pedal, brake pedal, linkage, shifter base, clutch cylinder, new slave cylinder, engine seal kit, complete timing kit, high flow oil pump, ECU patch harness, 3/8" fuel line, various AN fittings and adapters

$5000.00 firm. Prefer local pickup, but willing to ship. Shipping (freight) will be about $200-$500.00 extra

Serious Inquiries only
Mister_Perkins
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Built 1mzfe with 5-speed swap

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:03 pm

pics?
Would u consider to part any items?
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby Texasolara86 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:22 am

I'm not interested as I can hardly afford that, but for other potential buyers...

What is your location?
Texasolara86
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Mister_Perkins » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Texasolara86 wrote:I'm not interested as I can hardly afford that, but for other potential buyers...

What is your location?

I'm located in NW Pennsylvania. I'll try to get pictures up as soon as possible
Mister_Perkins
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale