[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - IL* 2000 Toyota Solara SLE V6 $5500 **Must See**
Auto Flea Market.

IL* 2000 Toyota Solara SLE V6 $5500 **Must See**

IL* 2000 Toyota Solara SLE V6 $5500 **Must See**

Postby DRC19 » Sat May 25, 2013 9:39 am

Craigslist link for pictures: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/3824645042.html

This car is a 2000 Toyota SLE V6, it is in great condition on the outside, OUTSTANDING condition on the inside, and runs PERFECT (Mechanic Owned). 2nd owner, older gentleman owned it before me, always been garage kept. It has 173,xxx miles and still purrs like a kitten. I hate to sell the car, it is in fantastic condition for a 13 year old car, had no problems with it, but i have a chance to purchase my dream car (Acura RSX Type S) from a buddy, he said he will hold on to it till i sell this car, meaning im in no rush (SO NO LOWBALLERS!).
Features:
-Sunroof
-Traction Control (Works Extremely Well) also has button to turn it off.
-Daytime running lights
-Built in garage door opener
-Leather seats (MINT CONDITION)
-COLD A/C and HOT heat
-Electric seats

Upgrades:
-Touchscreen Pioneer Headunit
-Aftermarket Pioneer speakers all around inside of car
- 2 12" Kenwood subwoofers
-Alpine amp
-Cold air w/ Ram kit (which is why the left fog light is out)
-Flowmaster exhaust (Dual exhaust)
-New all season tires (Put on in November)

Maintenance:
-Oil change EVERY 3k miles
-Replaced all 3 coils
-Replaced fuel pump
-Brand new Interstate battery
-Tune up
-Brighter headlight bulbs
-H.I.D back license plate lights
-Replaced tail light bulbs
-Only put in premium gas (not needed but better for engine)

If interested please call or text (text preferably) 1-630-606-0863
If you want to look at, you can in either Oswego (House) or Yorkville (Family Auto Shop)

tags: Fast, reliable, mods, cold air intake, quick, safe, luxury, stereo, touchscreen, toyota, honda, chevy, ford, civic, camry, coupe, silver, leather, black.
DRC19
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: IL* 2000 Toyota Solara SLE V6 $5500 **Must See**

Postby TLMNICK » Sat May 25, 2013 9:09 pm

HID plate lights? That seems a little excessive doesn't it? Unless you mean LED...in which case, that makes more sense.

GLWS....although I will say that 5500 seems a little steep for almost 280,000km.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: IL* 2000 Toyota Solara SLE V6 $5500 **Must See**

Postby civictypeR » Sat May 25, 2013 11:14 pm

When you said dream car, I thought you were going to say, "Acura NSX".

GLWS
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale