[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD supercharger for sale!!!! and more
Auto Flea Market.

TRD supercharger for sale!!!! and more

TRD supercharger for sale!!!! and more

Postby epinkiert22 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

Parting out my 99 solara. Have a TRD supercharger for sale with a 5.5 psi pulley on it (also have stock one) unfortunately my car got totaled in front of my house at like 3 in the morning 2 weeks ago. I would really like to see this end up on another solara instead of the junk yard with the rest of the car. I also have a set of tein coilovers, that are less than 6 months old maybe have 3 thousand miles on them that are still in the car but if anyone is interested I would pull them out along with an obx cat back and test pipe, cold air intake, pioneer avic-d2 double din navigation head unit, apexi afc neo piggy back, and a set of 18" Drifz 505gm wheels with tires in great shape. Will ship everything except the wheels those would have to be pick up.

TRD supercharger- $2500
Tein coilovers- $1000
obx catback- $150
cold air intake- $75
pioneer avic-d2- $500
apexi neo- $300
drifz wheels with tires- $700

cant really figure out how to post some pictures of the stuff but I do have if anyone is interested. Best way to get in touch with me is either call or text me (516) 554-1412. email and PM is fine also ebpink22@msn.com
epinkiert22
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: TRD supercharger for sale!!!! and more

Postby ACProductions » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:18 am

Interested in that catback and cold air. You located in NY right?
FREE CHILTON MANUAL

The speed at which a woman says "nothing" when you ask her what's wrong is inversely proportional to the size of the coming storm.

ACProductions
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby nico21 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 am

Pm'd
nico21
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 1badsolara » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:56 am

Is the s/c still available
1badsolara