[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: 99 V6 5 speed Camry $4500 obo
Auto Flea Market.

FS: 99 V6 5 speed Camry $4500 obo

FS: 99 V6 5 speed Camry $4500 obo

Postby TMMK Toy » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:50 am

I'm moving and looking to sell my Camry. Only taking one car with me and that will be the MR2. I'm located in the Greater Cincinnati area.

Here's the lowdown:
99 Camry V6 5 speed with 126k on it.
Black with tan leather interior
Third owner (since 60k)
Since ownership engine has been changed with Royal Purple Oil and tranny with Redline gear oil
Timing belt, water pump, front seals, and accessory belts replaced at 118k.

The Mod list:
Eibach pro kit springs and Tokico hp struts (installed at 80k)
TRD Front strut tower brace
TRD rear anti sway bar
URD front underbody brace and rear braces
Gen 3 front brake upgrade with Carbotech brake pads front/rear
Injen SRI with cold air extension
OBX headers and y pipe (JPP design) with Megan Racing catback. (no CELs due to URD o2 sensor simulator)
Throttle body spacer
Super pro and GLP motor mount inserts (all mounts are stiffer)
GLP fuel mod
GLP knock sensor relocation kit
GLP engine strut damper with reinforced bracket
TWM short shifter
Speed Source Shifter bushings

Also coming with the car but not installed are energy control arm bushings (front/rear) and super pro steering rack bushings

Now for the bad:
Paint is peeling on the front bumper (had it replaced 3 year ago and they had a bad batch of clear coat. I had it redone a year later under warranty but it started to peel again and I got sick of dealing with said body shop due to other issues from other work)
Rear bumper paint is dull and no clear on it anymore.
Slight rust starting on pass rear quarter
Sunroof motor needs replacing
Leather seats are starting to show wear up front (typical)
slick cracking on center of the dash
Front door solenoids likely need replacing. You can still use the alarm to disarm the car and then use the key to unlock the front doors. Just a minor inconvenience
Noticing the typical camry strut mount clatter so those are likely needing replaced. Car could also use an alignment but still handles good

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. I've own the Camry since 2007 and it's been a great car. Very reliable and a great sleeper. It does need some things but it's just not feasible for me to put anymore money into it when I'm just going to be getting rid of it. The car has a best quarter mile pass of 14.9 at 92 mph on it and I think with some slight tweaking it could shave a few more tenths off. Throw a TRD blower kit on and you should easily see 13s. Thanks to the mounts it hooks up great for a front driver and is prob. one of the most predictable fwd cars I've driven. No wheel hop and torque steer is barely noticeable.

I'll try to get some pictures uploaded soon. It would be easier to contact me directly at my email address which is b18c5rex@yahoo.com
TMMK Toy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: FS: 99 V6 5 speed Camry $4500 obo

Postby Brandoe91 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Seems like a good deal.. GLWS
TRD S/C 6psi - OBX Full Exhaust - Injen intake ( 226whp untuned).

New Setup - 3mzfe - obx full exhaust - aem fic - innovate mtx-l wideband - Cpe intake. (Estimated 220whp) dyno numbers coming soon.
Brandoe91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale