[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Supra TT Big Brakes, Aftermarket Tails, Dual Piston Calipers
Auto Flea Market.

Supra TT Big Brakes, Aftermarket Tails, Dual Piston Calipers

Supra TT Big Brakes, Aftermarket Tails, Dual Piston Calipers

Postby SlammedSix » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:07 pm

I recently sold my 1992 Camry SE. I had planned on doing larger brakes all around and never got around to installing them. I am open to offers, just be reasonable.

1) These brackets are designed to use your factory front caliper and fit a factory (13")Toyota Supra TT brake rotor. These will give you ultimate stopping power.

Asking $175 Shipped

2) I have a set of crossdrilled/slotted Toyota Supra TT brake rotors to go with the caliper brackets I am selling above. I painted the center hubs black to keep them looking cleaner, never got them installed.

Asking $100 Shipped

3) I have a set of Dual piston calipers that are a direct bolt on to your factory caliper bracket. Was going to use these in conjunction with the Toyota Supra TT brake setup. No need to change pads, direct bolt on. Also painted them gloss black with engine enamel so they will look good and last.

Asking $150 Shipped

4) I purchased from Autozone brand new brackets to mount on the rear of my Camry to be able to run the larger rotor that was used on Camry wagon/Lexus ES300. Direct bolt on, no modification.

Asking $45 Shipped

5) Camry Wagon/Lexus ES300 brake rotor crossdrilled/slotted to match the front Toyota Supra TT brake rotors.

Asking $75 Shipped

6) Depo Tail lights all clear, these are rare and as far as I know are not able to be purchase new anymore. I installed them to check fitment but never actually drove around with them installed just been on my garage shelf for some time.

Asking $150 Shipped

Package Deal
If someone is interested in all 4 rotors, caliper brackets and calipers I will do $500 Shipped
SlammedSix
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Supra TT Big Brakes, Aftermarket Tails, Dual Piston Cali

Postby corlon » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 pm

are the front rotors new or used? do you know what brand they are ? thx
NiCe
corlon
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SlammedSix » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 am

corlon wrote:are the front rotors new or used? do you know what brand they are ? thx

All brake parts are new with the exception of the calipers. I don't know the brand name, I bought them years ago, just been sitting on my shelf.

Sorry about the delayed response, I never got a notice of a new post.
SlammedSix
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby minig646 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:11 pm

Is any of this still available?
2000 MR2 Spyder- SOLD
2000 SEV6- TOTALED
1999 Supercharged SLE V6
minig646
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Wanted/For Sale