[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Ground Control Coilovers
Auto Flea Market.

Ground Control Coilovers

Ground Control Coilovers

Postby epinkiert22 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Up for sale is a set of Ground Control coilover sleeves. I had these on my car for about 3 months and ended up getting a great deal on a set of tein coilovers and the ground control sleeves have just been in my garage since then. I really just want to get rid of them at this point so shoot me an offer. Either call or text me at
(516) 554-1412 or email me at ebpink22@msn.com i dont really check my account on here to often.
epinkiert22
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Wanted/For Sale