[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Ericsol caliper relocation kit
Auto Flea Market.

Ericsol caliper relocation kit

Ericsol caliper relocation kit

Postby sydemoid » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:55 am

If anyone is interested in a Ericsol relocation bracket, and ES300 calipers with ceramic pads, to run a 13.5" Toyota Supra turbo rotor up front as a big brake kit, Pm me. I have this setup minus the rotors sitting in my garage. $300+shipping (lower48 states) takes it.
Calipers are in brand new condition, recently sprayed black, also includes original, and new caliper hardware/brake pad shims.

All you need are rotors, which you can get rather inexpensively, I was going to use the kit for a recent build, but, due to unforseen issues, had to scrap those plans.
Geeks get it done, while Nerds whimper and call for mommie.
sydemoid
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Wanted/For Sale