[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Amp
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Amp

Amp

Postby Stephie10 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 pm

Ok so I believe my amp is blown in my car. I know NOTHING about stereos or speakers, so i took my car in to see what the problem is and they told me it was the speakers, so they fixed it, but it still makes a rattling noise. So my thought is that its my amp because its coming from the back of my car. the guy at the shop told me i can get a new stereo and bypass the amp. He also said it could be the stereo and bypassing the amp wouldnt help at all. But i really think its the amp. So, my questions is, can i just get a new amp or does it have to be a factory amp? If so where can i find an amp? I not looking to spend a whole bunch of money!
My car is a 2001 Solara convertible
Stephie10
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation