[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Stereo Help. Please.
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Stereo Help. Please.

Stereo Help. Please.

Postby 505solaraguy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Got my car stereo stolen left with this.
http://s1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff485/TYLERKNISK/?action=view&current=IMG_20110403_131618.jpg
i need to help with getting a new stereo and wiring the whole thing up! Links will be very appreciated and the faster people reply the better.

Thanks!

by the way i have a 2000 sle solara with the upgraded jbl system.
505solaraguy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Stereo Help. Please.

Postby jferry2 » Sat May 19, 2012 6:45 am

Wow - that sucks. What did you wind up doing?
jferry2
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby dougdangger » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Only thing I can think of is go to the junk yard and buy the end of the cable they stole. Go to Radio shack buy wire cutters, strippers and a soldering pencil and solder them color matching. Then wrap them with electrical tape and use a heat gun.
Good luck dude!
dougdangger
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TheOxyMorin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:30 pm

I did this last weekend, junkyard had the appropriate connector, and I stripped and soldered the new connector, works like a charm. Best of luck if you haven't already! Total costs: Strippers: (no, not those kind) $12 (I wish others were that cheap xD) and connector: $2
Other than that, a fun trip (really!) around the junkyard on a Saturday afternoon!
TheOxyMorin
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation