[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My Subs are loud!! LOVING it!
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

My Subs are loud!! LOVING it!

Re: My Subs are loud!! LOVING it!

Postby Jabraltar » Sun May 29, 2011 9:23 am

99BlackSandv6 wrote:Can't you just unbolt the mounts on the HU and hook up the RCAs that way?

I pulled everything apart and didn't find any bolts to take the HU off. I might be a little retarded though so I probably missed something. I guess I'll just have to wait for the keys to come :puppydogeyes:
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Sun May 29, 2011 11:34 am

^haha, well you should have four bolts that hold the entire thing to the dash.
It should be plainly visible with the center trim removed. :think:
Trust me, I'm a technician.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jabraltar » Sun May 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Well, I took everything else apart except the center trim so that would probably explain why I didn't see it :lol: I took out the glove box and all of that in the hopes of being able to have enough room to reach in behind to attach the RCA's but no luck. I think I might attempt your method tomorrow if the keys aren't in the mail.
Gen 1:Custom stainless catback exhaust,Injen SRI..NGK Iridium plugs,2 10'' Kicker subs in Kicker box,Alpine door speakers, Kicker rear deck speakers,Pioneer amp,18'', Pioneer H/U, Icon rims with Falken tires,HID's,LED everything
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Yeah man, it should take about 5 minutes to get the RCA hooked up and another 5 to get it plumbed to the amp.
Pop off the black cover under the glove box and you can snake the RCA down to the passenger side real easy.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jabraltar » Mon May 30, 2011 4:30 am

Thanks for the advice. It's nice having so many experienced guys on here. If it stays nice out today I think I will be doing that after work.
Jabraltar
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby KingKevin » Mon May 30, 2011 8:18 am

And then video competition! see whose are the loudest lol I still have to record a vid tho
2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Mon May 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Jabraltar wrote:Thanks for the advice. It's nice having so many experienced guys on here. If it stays nice out today I think I will be doing that after work.

That's why this forum exists man. I try to help when I can. :sweet:

KingKevin wrote:And then video competition! see whose are the loudest lol I still have to record a vid tho

I'm all for it man (& I think I have a good chance). :)
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby KingKevin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Alright here is the promised video! Please excuse the poor mic quality but you can see the mirrors shake! Oh and I know my car is dirty, I live on a dirt road give me a break... :P

2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Cool vid. I gave you a thumb up for it. I'll get a vid up when I can.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby crispone » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:10 am

-crisp :evilbat:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby KingKevin » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:14 pm

^LOL
2001 SE V6

KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation