[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Speed Sensor on 2002
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Speed Sensor on 2002

Speed Sensor on 2002

Postby netchain » Sat May 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Hello everyone,

Sorry if it has already been discussed, but I couldn't find the straight answer, so here's my question:

How to find a speed sensor wire to tap on, for my JVC KW-NT3HDT Navigation/Stereo system?
I have Solara SLE 2002 V6 Coupe.

Thanks in advance.
netchain
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Speed Sensor on 2002

Postby ThurzNite » Mon May 23, 2011 3:05 pm

I'm assuming you want to tap it at the ecu? I dunno which wire. But maybe tap it from the transmission where the sensor is located?
Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation