[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Upgrading my audio system
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Upgrading my audio system

Upgrading my audio system

Postby SoCalConstructor » Tue May 31, 2011 7:34 am

Hello Peeps, I am phasing in an system upgrade on my 05 SLE, and value your opinions. So far I put in a JL Audio JX 360/4 amp with 2pairs (doors and rear deck) of JL Audio C2 690 3 way speakers. Since I still have the factor JBL unit , I went High to low for the amp signal, and will upgrade the Head Unit with an Alpine W900 BT, unit. Any thoughts or suggestions? I know I need a woofer encolsure in the back but would love to have room.

I'm hoping that the amp will sound much better once I change out the factory unti to the Alpine.So Far I'm $650 into amp/speakers, and dude quoted me $700 for the Alpine, and another $200 for a Rockford Fosgate box with a 10" and Amp. Back up camera for another $130.00. Do these prices semms like a good deal? what advice do you gots for me? I would really appreciate the input.

Just put some Eagle GT's and KY GR2's all around, it's a work in progress. THe ride has 76K on it, and I'm looking fro ideas.

Thanks !!
SoCalConstructor
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation