[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2000 Solara convertible sub must be blown
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

2000 Solara convertible sub must be blown

2000 Solara convertible sub must be blown

Postby mrstangblb » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 am

I'm sure this is a common thing (I just bought my 2000 convertible Monday), but the sub in the back is sounding like it's blown. I have an Infinity Basslink amp like this one, http://www.amazon.com/Infinity-Basslink ... B000063TJY , that I could replace it with, but I'm not sure if it'll fit in there. What kind of wiring harness goes back to the stock sub in the convertible? And has anybody put a Basslink in yours?
---------------------

Jeremiah 29:11-13
mrstangblb
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation