[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Adding a Sub to a 2005 V6 SLE With Nav.
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Adding a Sub to a 2005 V6 SLE With Nav.

Adding a Sub to a 2005 V6 SLE With Nav.

Postby kjd2121 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 am

Need some advice on how to add a sub to the factory Nav unit in a 2005 SLE. I do not want to replace the head unit at this point. I want to keep everything stock except add a sub and replace the existing speakers with components.

I have an Alpine 2 channel amp that I used in my old Prelude and a box and sub just waiting.

Is there an easy way to add the sub?
kjd2121
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Adding a Sub to a 2005 V6 SLE With Nav.

Postby 1gSE » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 am

I'm not too familiar with the gen 2 audio, but I think it has a small factory sub/amp. I'm pretty sure you'd have to run a line converter from the rear speaker to your amp
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation