[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need help with TA03 harness!
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

Need help with TA03 harness!

Need help with TA03 harness!

Postby MarkyD2 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:24 pm

]Hey Guys,

I'm installing a stereo in my 2000 Solara SLE V6. My car comes with the JBL system so I bought the TA03 harness. I understand how to tie in the wires from the head unit connector and everything but I can't find what RCA connectors are which for my car. You're supposed to plug them in to the correct speaker (Front left, rear left) but there's no indication of which RCA connector is which. The RCA colours are white,green,grey, and purple. Does anyone know which is which? Like purple is front left etc....?
MarkyD2
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation