[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - BIG 3 and High Amp Alternator upgrade
Talk about audio, video and nav installations and applications.

BIG 3 and High Amp Alternator upgrade

BIG 3 and High Amp Alternator upgrade

Postby Nassd89 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:20 am

Hey guys! So I'm investing in a 240amp Singer Alternator and doing the "big 3" upgrade on my Gen 2 Solara after frying my alternator with my sound system. Anyone ever done this and have guidance on where/how you connected your wires?. Ive already seen one thread with close up pictures on a Gen 1 solara but not familiar with where everything is connected. I'm using 1 gauge power wire from Knukonceptz.
any help is appreciated and pictures are always helpful!!
Nassd89
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Audio/Video/Navigation