[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Recent Pics: Phreak's 350Z Roadster
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Recent Pics: Phreak's 350Z Roadster

Re: Recent Pics: Phreak's 350Z Roadster

Postby crispone » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 pm

PhreakdOut wrote:
onefiend wrote:That Z has come along way since I saw stock pics of it when you first drove it home. Probably the cleanest 350Z convertible I've seen, and the color is absolute sex. Good job, Phreak! :sweet:

You think you'll be sporting the Hellaflush look in the future, like Milt-Dog? :D

Nope, that's Milt's thing. Besides he filed a restraining order preventing me from copying his mods or coming within 500 feet of his goats.

Milt's mods in your area would spell underbelly rash and kerchunked wheels for sure! No need for restraining orders!

...I don't EVEN wanna know about your terms and conditions relative farm animals... :o

-crisp :evilbat: :drinking:
crispone
Immitagably Verbose Dude
Immitagably Verbose Dude

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Yo Phreak!!! Did you end up getting those 20s I saw you post on???
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby CamryOnBronze » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:09 am

Wow, looks really good Brian! I was bummed I didn't make it to that last Nissan meet- I'll be at Stoney Creek this weekend if you are planning on going!
94 Camry: Beater
99 Solara: S/C & Totaled (RIP)
93 240SX: SR20DET
CamryOnBronze
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SoSleek » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Love the fog over the water photos....SIIIIIIICK!
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby PhreakdOut » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 pm

---CAMRAZY--- wrote:Yo Phreak!!! Did you end up getting those 20s I saw you post on???

Actually, it's the same 20's I was running. I had the chrome blasted and then powdercoated them a slate grey with Aurora Borealis effect in the clear coat. I got a lot of positive feedback at ZdayZ. No one has a set like it. Eventually, I want to go wider and more flush (within reason.) Keep me in mind if you have some black wheels in perfect fitment. LOL

CamryOnBronze wrote:Wow, looks really good Brian! I was bummed I didn't make it to that last Nissan meet- I'll be at Stoney Creek this weekend if you are planning on going!

Thanks Damon! Definately missed you at the Dick Scott Nissan meet. Missed the Stony Creek meet. We'll be at the Boyland event so hope to see you then!

SoSleek wrote:Love the fog over the water photos....SIIIIIIICK!

Thanks! Every morning the river is like that. Awesome photo ops!

You can't see, but there are a bunch of Skylines crossing the bridge and headed our way.
-- The Phreak
'04 350Z 6spd Touring Roadster w/Nav | Megan Racing | Greddy | Nissan Motorsports | Whiteline | Wicked Tuning | Giovanna | Injen | Polished Intake & Throttle Body | Eibach | Central 20 | Stillen | Misc CF Items
PhreakdOut
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby gasolara2002 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:45 pm

My brother is drooling. He says nice ride. I like it too.
White 02 Solara with retrofit; White 97 Land Cruiser with mods coming.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2398488
gasolara2002
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos