[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - hopefully this works
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

hopefully this works

Where in Jersey do u live

Postby ReDRaGoNSoLArA! » Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:04 pm

ive seen your solara around east hanover and i live in madison with a silver 01 se v6 5spd. My solara's got katana 17s with 225/45/17s, trd exhaust, injen intake, tint, pioneer head unit, jl audio sub. Maybe we can meet up and check out our cars.
ReDRaGoNSoLArA!
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Gunman » Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:08 pm

:D where about did you see it?
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Missay » Mon Oct 21, 2002 7:53 pm

lol..i like the display on the screen, gunman!
Melissa
Missay
SolaraGuy Ambassador
SolaraGuy Ambassador

I saw u by New York Golf

Postby ReDRaGoNSoLArA! » Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:15 pm

I saw your solara by New York Golf in the parking garage by the movie theatre and by 6th ave electronics
ReDRaGoNSoLArA!
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos