[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara upgrades within the last month and a half
Post pictures or videos of your Solara and Camry!

Solara upgrades within the last month and a half

Postby SolaraT » Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:41 pm

I love it when you just go all out within a short period of time like that. I like to do the same. :D
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:14 pm

groovespacer wrote:Nah its not a replica kit. Its the
real urethane kit. I did not put on the center
valence because Im worried the JIC exhuast
will eat it up.

Question: How do you guys/gals recognize a real kit from hte replica one. I always look for the center valance and look at the skirts (the skirts on the urethane are not as straight as the ones on teh replica kit)...besides touching it and flexing it..is there another way to tell it physically one from another...
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Pictures and Videos